- Conceptualize and design marketing materials such as Templates, Advertisements, Leaflets, Logos, Corporate E-newsletters, T-Shirts, Banners and etc.
- Produce impressive creative ideas and designs in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Senior Designer / Art Director / Manager, from conceptualizing to final artwork.
- Accept all other duties as and when assigned by superiors.
- Possesses at least a Diploma / Degree in graphic design or relevant field.
- At least 2 years of working experience with creative agencies and the design industry.
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, web design and desktop publishing tools.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Has an eye for detail and is able to work independently with minimal supervision, shows initiative, is proactive and creative.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and is willing to receive constructive feedback well.
- Pleasant disposition and possesses a positive work attitude.
- Self-motivated in achieving career goals.
- Global Exposure: Besides travel opportunities, you'll get to mingle and work with international colleagues on exciting new ventures. It's a chance to expand your horizons and discover your full potential!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: Run by real entrepreneurs, our methods are oftentimes unconventional. So, if you have an appetite for risk and view challenges as opportunities, this is it!
- A Team Members: We hire talents, not employees...and talents organize that teamwork is the way to go! While we're hardworking and results-oriented, we believe that there's a right time for everything.
- Rocking Diversity: Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone, and you'll find yourself growing in ways you'd never imagine.
- Fast & Curious: Everything happens at a fast and exciting pace here...and our talents are smart, curious and quick on their feet, ever ready to improve on current tasks- at a drop of that hat!