Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To support all testing activities for the development scrum team. Testing activities include both functional and non-functional tests. Automation scripting would also be expected as part of the deliverables.
- Write and document test cases of the team’s deliverables.
- Create and maintain automated test scripts for both functional and non-functional tests.
- Log and track defects from testing activities.
- Test environment maintenance.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Studies or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates with related knowledge and interest are encouraged to apply.
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing will be an added advantage.
- Highly desirable:
- Experience with Agile
- Prior experience with Selenium, Python, JMeter (Automation Tools)
- Linux experience
- Experience with Jenkins (Continuous Integration Tools)
- Global Exposure: Besides travel opportunities, you'll get to mingle and work with international colleagues on exciting new ventures. It's a chance to expand your horizons and discover your full potential!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: Run by real entrepreneurs, our methods are oftentimes unconventional. So, if you have an appetite for risk and view challenges as opportunities, this is it!
- A Team Members: We hire talents, not employees...and talents organize that teamwork is the way to go! While we're hardworking and results-oriented, we believe that there's a right time for everything.
- Rocking Diversity: Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone, and you'll find yourself growing in ways you'd never imagine.
- Fast & Curious: Everything happens at a fast and exciting pace here...and our talents are smart, curious and quick on their feet, ever ready to improve on current tasks at a drop of that hat!