Community & Content Manager
- Secure content and facilitate processing of content for the Company’s newest product.
- Manage content contributors and increase the Company’s branding amongst the creative community by being a platform of choice.
- Operationalise relationships with content owners, including payouts and troubleshooting.
- Assist in managing content marketing, social media and partnerships - evangelise the brand, generating content & visuals that help create brand awareness, traffic & engagement while maintaining the brand’s tone of voice.
- Measure and track KPIs of growth metrics to support team discussions on growth strategies.
- Accept all other duties as and when assigned by superiors.
- Design background preferred.
- Hungry and eager to learn and challenge conventions.
- Possesses good communication skills with fluency in English.
- Positive with a can-do attitude.
- Fast learner in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Global Exposure: Besides travel opportunities, you'll get to mingle and work with international colleagues on exciting new ventures. It's a chance to expand your horizons and discover your full potential!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: Run by real entrepreneurs, our methods are oftentimes unconventional. So, if you have an appetite for risk and view challenges as opportunities, this is it!
- A Team Members: We hire talents, not employees...and talents organize that teamwork is the way to go! While we're hardworking and results-oriented, we believe that there's a right time for everything.
- Rocking Diversity: Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone, and you'll find yourself growing in ways you'd never imagine.
- Fast & Curious: Everything happens at a fast and exciting pace here...and our talents are smart, curious and quick on their feet, ever ready to improve on current tasks- at a drop of that hat!