- Develop clever algorithms and pragmatic solutions to our automation and optimization problems.
- Communicate with our business and product teams to understand the business requirements.
- Formulate the requirements into well-defined AI/Data Science problems, and derive development roadmap.
- Conduct proper planning and oversee the development efforts of our AI/Data Science team.
- Work with other members to implement high-accuracy machine learning models that can learn from vast amount of data.
- Develop metrics to measure the outcome/impact of proposed solutions.
- Document and improve the solutions over time.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
- Possesses at least a Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Strong programming skills with Java, Python, R, and relevant machine learning frameworks and toolkits.
- Comfortable with reading research papers and conducting in-depth surveys for new fields.
- Experience in deploying large-scale machine learning systems in the cloud environment will be an advantage.
- Publication experience with top Artificial Intelligence conferences is a strong plus.
- Willingness to learn and has the ability to pick up new technology or new concepts fast.
- Excellent attitude, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with good work ethics and proper follow through.
- Global Exposure: Besides travel opportunities, you'll get to mingle and work with international colleagues on exciting new ventures. It's a chance to expand your horizons and discover your full potential!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: Run by real entrepreneurs, our methods are oftentimes unconventional. So, if you have an appetite for risk and view challenges as opportunities, this is it!
- A Team Members: We hire talents, not employees...and talents organize that teamwork is the way to go! While we're hardworking and results-oriented, we believe that there's a right time for everything.
- Rocking Diversity: Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone, and you'll find yourself growing in ways you'd never imagine.
- Fast & Curious: Everything happens at a fast and exciting pace here...and our talents are smart, curious and quick on their feet, ever ready to improve on current tasks- at a drop of that hat!