Full Stack Developer
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve softwares and processes for the websites.
- Work alongside and collaborate with other IT engineers and developers on the various implementation, design and launch new features for the website/system.
- Plan and design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain the quality of the website/system and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Actively seek opportunities to improve technical processes and present to the team and product owners.
- Inspect and identify refactoring of code as well as deferring technical debt when/where applicable.
- Design for a deploy to cloud infrastructure.
- Fix bugs if necessary to improve the usability of website.
- Possess at least Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Studies or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in both front-end and back-end development.
- Proficient understanding in both front-end and back-end development, as well as in:
- PHP, MySQL, Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Modern MVC frameworks (Laravel, Yii, Symfony2, Zend, etc).
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Source code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial.
- Excellent in programming abilities.
- Strong organizational skills to prepare a plan for producing software or websites.
- Solid analytical skills to identify the source of any issues with products.
- Competent problem-solvers to develop ways for correcting performance issues.
- Global Exposure: Besides travel opportunities, you'll get to mingle and work with international colleagues on exciting new ventures. It's a chance to expand your horizons and discover your full potential!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: Run by real entrepreneurs, our methods are oftentimes unconventional. So, if you have an appetite for risk and view challenges as opportunities, this is it!
- A Team Members: We hire talents, not employees...and talents organize that teamwork is the way to go! While we're hardworking and results-oriented, we believe that there's a right time for everything.
- Rocking Diversity: Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone, and you'll find yourself growing in ways you'd never imagine.
- Fast & Curious: Everything happens at a fast and exciting pace here...and our talents are smart, curious and quick on their feet, ever ready to improve on current tasks at a drop of that hat!