Cyber Security Engineer
- Perform penetration and security tests on applications.
- Control periodic security reviews.
- Prepare documentations on all security test results.
- Keep up to date with hacking trends and ensure our applications are protected.
- Advise management on application security matters.
- Assist with testing security of applications upon each product/version release.
- Educate the team on security best practices.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in IT security.
- Familiar with common security libraries and applications.
- Experience with designing risk-based multi-tiered application/network architecture and/or performing architectural risk assessment.
- Experience with penetration testing tools such as Kali Linux, Zap, Burp Suite and others.
- Positive attitude towards rapid learning and troubleshooting.
- Development experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stacks.
- Having Information security certifications (CISSP, CISA, GIAC, Certified ASS or other technical certifications relating to security testing) will be an added advantage.
- Having Incident Response and forensic skills will be an added advantage.
- Global Exposure: Besides travel opportunities, you'll get to mingle and work with international colleagues on exciting new ventures. It's a chance to expand your horizons and discover your full potential!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: Run by real entrepreneurs, our methods are oftentimes unconventional. So, if you have an appetite for risk and view challenges as opportunities, this is it!
- A Team Members: We hire talents, not employees...and talents organize that teamwork is the way to go! While we're hardworking and results-oriented, we believe that there's a right time for everything.
- Rocking Diversity: Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone, and you'll find yourself growing in ways you'd never imagine.
- Fast & Curious: Everything happens at a fast and exciting pace here...and our talents are smart, curious and quick on their feet, ever ready to improve on current tasks at a drop of that hat!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.