Internship- Corporate Legal
- Assist legal team in legal compliance and legal research work.
- Support legal team in data entry on legal documents.
- Provide administrative support to legal team such as preparing letters, minutes of discussions, and managing project-related information and documents.
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
- Accept all other duties as and when assigned by superiors.
- Possess/possessing at least a Bachelor Degree in Law.
- Timely closing, completion and submissions of reports, tasks, and projects.
- Attention to detail, accurate, and smooth execution of work.
- Effective team player with a positive attitude.
- Reliable & prompt in communication, and in gathering feedback / information / updates.
- Fluent in English.
- Global Exposure: Besides travel opportunities, you'll get to mingle and work with international colleagues on exciting new ventures. It's a chance to expand your horizons and discover your full potential!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: Run by real entrepreneurs, our methods are oftentimes unconventional. So, if you have an appetite for risk and view challenges as opportunities, this is it!
- A Team Members: We hire talents, not employees...and talents organize that teamwork is the way to go! While we're hardworking and results-oriented, we believe that there's a right time for everything.
- Rocking Diversity: Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step our of your comfort zone, and you'll find yourself growing in ways you'd never imagine.
- Fast & Curious: Everything happens at a fast and exciting pace here...and our talents are smart, curious and quick on their feet, ever ready to improve on current tasks- at a drop of that hat!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.