Web Application Developer
A spark of imagination, coupled with the magic of coding - we have quite a few wizards in the house, but we need some extra hands! We need people who can understand how different systems work, and stitch them together to build our ideal ecosystem. Do you have what it takes?
- Code, test and deploy sophisticated web applications.
- Enhance and maintain existing web applications.
- Gain exposure to the service architecture and work across the whole stack.
- Possess at least Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ years in PHP development experience.
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML5, JS, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap and CSS3. Advantage: JQuery / Prototype (Knowledge of full-stack open source web development). Experience in developing web applications with one of the MVC frameworks (CakePHP, Yii, Symfony2, Laravel, Zend, etc.)
- Knowledge on Ruby on Rails, web services protocol, Linux and other web languages such as Java, Python, Node.js and Perl is a plus.
- Familiar with web services development tools for mobile will be an advantage.
- Highly motivated to excel and pick up emerging technologies.
- Possesses good command of English, as well as analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work well under pressure and accepts criticisms positively.
- Pleasant disposition, and possesses a positive work attitude with good interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be willing to work in Bandung, Indonesia.
- The candidate must be willing to work as contractor,
- Global Exposure: Besides travel opportunities, you'll get to mingle and work with international colleagues on exciting new ventures. It's a chance to expand your horizons and discover your full potential!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: Run by real entrepreneurs, our methods are oftentimes unconventional. So, if you have an appetite for risk and view challenges as opportunities, this is it!
- A Team Members: We hire talents, not employees...and talents organize that teamwork is the way to go! While we're hardworking and results-oriented, we believe that there's a right time for everything.
- Rocking Diversity: Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone, and you'll find yourself growing in ways you'd never imagine.
- Fast & Curious: Everything happens at a fast and exciting pace here...and our talents are smart, curious and quick on their feet, ever ready to improve on current tasks at a drop of that hat!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!