Performance Digital Marketing Specialist
- Create, manage, and execute performance digital marketing campaigns, including, but not limited to account set up, strategy, and day-to-day management.
- Planning and budgetary control of digital marketing campaigns for the assigned market.
- Devise strategies and execute campaigns at a tactical level to drive website traffic, leads, conversions and revenue.
- Plan, execute, and measure ongoing experiments & tests to optimize ad performance.
- Review, analyze and report on click rates, conversion, ad expenses, and overall campaign performance to management.
- Able to make data-driven decisions and constantly improve ad effectiveness and maximize ROI.
- Develop and optimize key performance indicators and evaluate the day-to-day performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage Google Analytics, including creating and implementing custom dashboards, custom goals and funnels as well as customized reports.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Stay up to date on digital marketing landscapes -- keep current with industry trends and best practices.
- Analyze industry and competitor trends to identify new digital marketing opportunities.
- Degree in any field such as Marketing / Web / Communications / Business etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail -- you’re able to quickly link overall business objectives to execute a well-aligned digital marketing strategy.
- Experienced in identifying target audiences and devising digital marketing campaigns.
- A love of analytics -- strong analytical skills to analyze data and campaign performance and recommend improvements.
- Preferably with some working knowledge on Marketing and Analytics platforms (e.g. Google Adwords, Google Analytics, SEMRush, SimilarWeb, etc.)
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Able to multitask and handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time.
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- Proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to achieve your key metrics will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing is a bonus! Freshies are welcome too.
- Global Exposure: Besides travel opportunities, you'll get to mingle and work with international colleagues on exciting new ventures. It's a chance to expand your horizons and discover your full potential!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: Run by real entrepreneurs, our methods are oftentimes unconventional. So, if you have an appetite for risk and view challenges as opportunities, this is it!
- A Team Members: We hire talents, not employees...and talents organize that teamwork is the way to go! While we're hardworking and results-oriented, we believe that there's a right time for everything.
- Rocking Diversity: Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone, and you'll find yourself growing in ways you'd never imagine.
- Fast & Curious: Everything happens at a fast and exciting pace here...and our talents are smart, curious and quick on their feet, ever ready to improve on current tasks- at a drop of that hat!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.